Friday, March 13, 2009

Aukje de Vries' Diary Day 54

In the morning I go to the travel agency to book a trip to Greece where I have to go for a conference in May. I am lucky to find the person who has helped me book many other trips and who really does everything he can to find the cheapest and best solution. I have opted for a package deal, because it is my experience that it usually is practical and relatively cheap, but he also tries to book the plane and the hotel separately and use the special bargains that are available. I spend quite a bit of time there, looking with him at the various options and while doing so he gives me a lot of useful advice.

When I go home I find out that I had not explored one option before going to the travel agency, which maybe I should have followed up. It is too late now to do something about it.

I spend the afternoon doing work at my desk. Nothing worth mentioning happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment