Saturday, March 7, 2009

Aukje de Vries' Diary Day 48

I try not to work during the weekend. In the afternoon I go out to buy a handbag. Last year I bought a very cheap one that was very practical and also light weight, which feels much better. It is now totally worn, I can’t use it any more. So I walk to the shop where I bought it, but they do not have the same kind. I buy another one that is cheap and light weight. I hope it is as practical.

In the evening I call Cora who has her birthday tomorrow, She will celebrate it with family members and has invited some friends for another day. She prefers to have not to have too many guests at the same time, because it is easier for conversation, especially because some of her guests are heard of hearing.

I enjoy taking my time to read the thick Saturday newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment