Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aukje de Vries' Diary Day 7

There is an answer on my e-mail about the “chipcard” ( the electronic public transport card).I am referred back to the various public transport companies. Since my first e-mail enquiry did not lead me anywhere useful, I try the telephone. It is Saturday morning. Customer service of the local transport company in The Hague: not available on Saturday. Dutch rail: not available on Saturday. Rotterdam local transport company: yes, they are there. They do not know if I can charge my card in The Hague. They think I have to come to Rotterdam if I want to do this, unless I will do it via the internet. I pay as little as possible by computer because we keep hearing about hackers and fraud and older people being victims because they do not have the proper protection. So I’ll have to wait until I get to Rotterdam, to charge my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment